Peachtree 2012 System Requirements
Sage Peachtree Accounting System Requirements
Recommended System Configuration
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium® III (or equivalent) for single user and 1.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent) for multiple users
- 512 MB of RAM for single user and 1 GB for multiple users
Minimum System Requirements
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium III (or equivalent) for single user and multiple users
- 512 MB of RAM for single user and multiple users
- Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista® SP1 or Windows® 7 Home Professional or higher
- 1 GB of disk space for installation
- Internet Explorer 7.0 required; Internet Explorer 8.0 and 9.0 supported
- Microsoft®.NET Framework CLR 3.5. Requires an additional 280 MB to 610 MB
- At least high color (16-bit) SVGA video; supports 1024x768 resolution with small fonts required
- All online features/services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps modem
- Excel®, Outlook®, and Word integration requires Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word 2003, 2007, or 2010
- Sage Peachtree is certified to meet the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) for customers who process credit card payments in Sage Peachtree through integration with Sage Exchange. Internet connection required.
- Outlook Sync supported in Exchange 2000 SP2, 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Printers supported by Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- In-product demos require Macromedia® Flash™ Player
- Adobe® Reader® 9.0 required
- Crystal Report® 2008
- SP1 requires installation of Sage Peachtree Premium Accounting or Sage Peachtree Quantum Accounting 2009 or higher. Additional 300 MB of available disk space is required.
- Multi-user environments are supported in Sage Peachtree Complete Accounting and higher
- Multi-user mode is optimized for Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008 client-server networks, and Windows XP/Vista/7 peer-to-peer networks
- A maximum of five licensed named users are allowed. A named user account is granted a license when selected in the user maintenance screen
- 1 GB of disk space for installation of components on server
- Windows 2003 or 2008 Server along with Remote Desktop Connection or Remote Desktop Web Connection client is required to run in a Windows Terminal Services environment. No more than 5 named users.
- Terminal Server requires additional memory when more than one user is running under Windows Terminal Services. An additional 21 MB RAM is recommended for each additional user.
- Customer registration and acceptance of License Agreement for Sage Peachtree Accounting Software Products